Spiritland Sound Studio
An elegantly designed, high-end sound studio in our King’s Cross venue that has the flexibility and connectivity to record and broadcast interviews, DJ-hosted music shows, podcasts, live band sessions and roundtable discussions.
We offer London’s premium podcast studio solution. All sessions are engineered by experienced BBC trained engineers. A dedicated producer can be allocated to your project from conception to delivery.
This beautifully finished facility seats up to 6 contributors for roundtable discussions. The table is removable to make for an extremely flexible recording space, suitable for a wide range of audio and video projects.
To discuss rates and availability, please contact our studio team for further information here.
• Live or prerecorded podcasts and radio shows
• Podcast recording, mixing and mastering
• Facebook live sessions in vision or Facebook Audio
• Voiceover recording and editing
• Audio restoration and repair
• Fully technically integrated with the Spiritland venue via DANTE audio network
• Full post production service including feature and documentary editing and mixing
• Studer OnAir1500
• Protools v12
• SADiE 6.1
• Neumann KH120 monitoring
• Comrex IP links
• Source Connect
• Telephone / Skype
• Fast production internet and printing facility